Thursday, August 22, 2013
10 Things I Can't Live Without
1. Wifi : For obvious reasons. I work, i hustle i need the interwebs to make money. Gotta have my wifi.
2. Cotton Swabs (Qtips): I have eczema in my ears and i constantly need to scratch that itch.
3. My oils: Neem, Tea Tree, Argan, Virgin Coconut, Jojoba and Castor oils. Need them...else my scalp would look like Frosted Wheaties.
4. Twitter: Cus there's just a constant supply of Lulz and Gifs and News. Once you follow the right people, it can be so addictive.
5. Alcohol: Cus LIFE, Bitch.
6. Eyebrow Pencil: My eyebrows were made with a T-Square, so i have no natural arch. I shave the SHIT outa my brows and CONSTRUCT new ones, use concealer to perfect the shape and BAM! #Arch
6: Bras: Cus i wear HH (Double H) and if i didn't have bras my titties would be at my waist and i'd have to tuck them into my pants and aint nobody got time for dat.
7: Something to cover my feet: Cus i'm weird. I dont care how hot or cold it is...my feet need to be swaddled like baby Moses.
8. Baby wipes and Anti-bacterial: Public Transport is dirty, niggas stay touching, people have flu, face haffi wipe off. Ech.
9. My headphones: Ignoring everything and everyone everywhere is a comfort ...a necessity. Helps me avoid conversations with niglets and stragglers, helps me pass time in the bank, makes my workout more fun. I need them.
10. Pepsi: Cus when that dark, smooth mothafucka flows down your throat and u feel that acidic burn u gotta just say GLOOOREHHHH!! *stamps foot* GLOREH!!